By Rochelle Melander
Read or Download A Generous Presence: Spiritual Leadership and the Art of Coaching PDF
Best clergy books
A pastor-created and field-tested, simply adaptable technique for making plans a entire preaching ministry.
Each church and church corporation is topic to more than a few public legislations, and Anglican church buildings also are ruled via canon legislations. The language during which legislation are written are frequently intelligible to criminal experts simply, and so this easy, jargon loose consultant to figuring out key felony necessities could be commonly welcomed.
We all know guilt, if in any respect, by way of the message of badness that it kind of feels to speak to us. LeRoy Aden notes that our tendency is to silence the message, whilst in truth we have to hearken to our guilt emotions rigorously. a greater figuring out of the character and operation of guilt and guilt emotions can assist us assessment the destructive and the confident roles that they play in our look for achievement.
Postcolonial experiences has challenged the Eurocentric frameworks and methodologies within the fields of religious study and theology. Postcolonial perform of Ministry is a groundbreaking anthology that allows a brand new engagement among postcolonial and useful theologies, serious about 3 key parts of the perform of ministry: pastoral management, liturgical party, and interfaith engagement.
- Monasticism in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Republics (Routledge Religion, Society and Government in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet States)
- Perspectives on Children's Spiritual Formation
- Story of the Storm: Catholic Elementary Schools from the 1960s to the Present
- The Gospel Focus of Charles Spurgeon (A Long Line of Godly Men Series)
- Feed My Sheep: Leadership Ideas for Latter-day Shepherds
- The Reformation of Ritual: An Interpretation of Early Modern Germany (Christianity and Society in the Modern World)
Extra resources for A Generous Presence: Spiritual Leadership and the Art of Coaching
A Generous Presence: Spiritual Leadership and the Art of Coaching by Rochelle Melander